 Local / Australia / 889
Re: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia (any objections to this?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 22:58:18 GMT

Well how about I do this.

I'll take the letter in it's latest revision off here and show it to everyone
this Sunday at LegOz.3 As a "final" draft, then post back here the
comments/changes etc.. before sending it off.

What I really want to know is - Is there anyone that objects to this
occurring, any matter at all, Because It's not fair to send it off on behalf
of people if they don't agree with anything being done.

Santosh

PS. My heater broke down Friday night, and so a freak cold front hits
us..chance or coincidence?

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message
au...

(or we could always be paid in bricks!).

I think that the letter's pretty good, but I think that we should remove
this line. Seems too desperate.

my 2c,
David Drew.