 Local / Australia / 891
RE: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego Australia (any o bjections to this?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 23:06:19 GMT

No complaints from here, as long as we get a chance to comment before it's
sent off. [Bit hard for me to get to Sydney for LegOz...And I'm sure
Jonathan and Rachel would have even more trouble :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Santosh [mailto:santosh@student.unsw.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2000 8:58 AM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: We should draft an "official" letter to Lego
Australia (any
objections to this?)

Well how about I do this.

I'll take the letter in it's latest revision off here and
show it to everyone
this Sunday at LegOz.3 As a "final" draft, then post back here the
comments/changes etc.. before sending it off.

What I really want to know is - Is there anyone that objects to this
occurring, any matter at all, Because It's not fair to send
it off on behalf
of people if they don't agree with anything being done.

Santosh

PS. My heater broke down Friday night, and so a freak cold front hits
us..chance or coincidence?

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote • in message
news:1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A4D8F@gw-exg-ne01.pac • ificaccess.com.
au...

(or we could always be paid in bricks!).

I think that the letter's pretty good, but I think that we should remove
this line. Seems too desperate.

my 2c,
David Drew.