 Local / Australia / 8897
    Fabuland roof pieces —Kerry Raymond
   As so often happens when in a spending frenzy, I acquired a few extra pieces that I didn't really set out to buy. Specificially I ended up with some Fabuland roof pieces: (URL) I didn't realise until taking possession was that the underside wasn't (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Fabuland roof pieces —Ross Crawford
     (...) Are those regular studs on the supports? If so, couldn't you make a roof truss out of technic beams, and attach it to that? (...) Excellent! ROSCO (Who doesn't know fabuland from freak-show...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Fabuland roof pieces —Sue Ann Barber
   Hmmm... that's very unfortunate and a scary turn of events. Normally the roof slopes DO come with the corresponding support bricks. Only occasionally do you see them available separately - and that's when it's been really well played with. I hadn't (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)