 Local / Australia / 8900
Re: Fabuland roof pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 09:48:45 GMT

Hmmm... that's very unfortunate and a scary turn of events.

Normally the roof slopes DO come with the corresponding support bricks. Only
occasionally do you see them available separately - and that's when it's
been really well played with.

I hadn't realised people were now selling them separately. They do come
apart but I've only bought them as a pair.

Ross's suggestion maybe a workable one - either that or you might have to
buy the support bricks from the same guy.

cheers

SAB
(de-lurking momentarily as someone mentioned Fabuland. De-lurk mode OFF Lurk
mode ON till mid-June)