 Local / Australia / 8898
Re: Fabuland roof pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 04:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

What I didn't realise until taking possession was that the underside wasn't
what I was expecting (I thought they were a slope) and that the piece appears
to be intended to be used in conjunction with a Fabuland roof support:

Am I wasting my time with these roof pieces in the absence of the supports or
is there a well-known work-around?

Are those regular studs on the supports? If so, couldn't you make a roof truss
out of technic beams, and attach it to that?

Just BTW, the original purpose of my shopping expedition was to get parts to
the rose window on my church/cathedral. So it will soon be complete, ready for
our June meeting.

Excellent!

ROSCO (Who doesn't know fabuland from freak-show...)