 Local / Australia / 8864
Re: June National Meet - Brisbane - Venue....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes about the pain of organising around
such a complex set of conflicting needs.

LOL... it's not that bad :)

Sounds grim.  When we hosted this, we just organised the same normal stuff
as would have for a Sydney fest:

- a room (Mittagong RSL in this case)
- our normal timing (11.30am ish  to 6.00pm ish)
- on our normal day (Sunday)

Well eventually it will turn out something like that :)  Just I'm letting
everyone know what's going on... nothing major :)

Folks kinda then came along, or kinda, well, didn't.

I'd suggest the same approach - do what you'd do, let us know, and if we
can, we'll be there.  I'd hate to think that we're causing grief up there...

Totally not!... This isn't a problem... It will be soooo worth it in the end :)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Mel... (eats another Energizer battery...)