 Local / Australia / 8865
8864  |  8866
Subject:
Train show that we missed out on!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 13:13:38 GMT

Hey guys,
That train show in Sydney that we missed out on entering for this year. When
is it on and are we going to form a junket to go check it out?

While there we can pick up some ideas (such as where we should put our prime
display!)

Maybe we can take some things with us (photos, suggested layouts etc..) to
give the folks there a years warning to get their act together.

Santosh
(who isnt sure on his movements over the next 12months, but wants to help
however possible)