 Local / Australia / 8861
Re: June National Meet - Brisbane - Venue....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 01:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Up further is the Uniting Church... Monday only too (they both have dancing
things going on Saturday) and that is much cheaper... going for $50... shall
I keep looking? what suggestions does everyone have? would the Monday be ok
and we plan other things for the other days??? I dunno... the hard part is
everyone has days they can come and can't... fair enough too... it's a shame
I can't find much that are open for us for all three (or two consecutive)
days... anyway I will keep trying... I think I have another place or two in
that area, it's a great area for all the reasons I listed above...

I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks

Mel

Well the only day we can meet up is Saturday or Sunday, as we will be
driving back to Sydney on Monday.... have to work tuesday....
Have you tried any schools? school halls are usually good.
or any RSL or leagues clubs

Or neighbourhood centres if there's any close by.

ROSCO