 Local / Australia / 8719
  lego shop at home and debt collection agency bill

HI everyone, Remember late last year when we all got excited about being able to order from shop at home? I was one of the "lucky" ones who made an order early. There was that drama with UPS wanting us to pay GST and lego saying it was all ok and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: lego shop at home and debt collection agency bill

Hi Tara, I was in the same situation where UPS notified me that I had to pay tax, but after some to-ing and fro-ing. I didn't end up having to pay anything to UPS. That said I haven't received any notice of debt collection YET. And I'm moving out of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)