 Local / Australia / 8719
8718  |  8720
Subject:
lego shop at home and debt collection agency bill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:49:39 GMT

HI everyone,

Remember late last year when we all got excited about being able to order
from shop at home?

I was one of the "lucky" ones who made an order early. There was that drama
with UPS wanting us to pay GST and lego saying it was all ok and not to
worry they had sorted the problem out.

The lego did arrive in october but today I recieved a bill from a collection
agency on the behalf of UPS - a final notice with a threat of a summonze.

If any one else is having this disaster experience please let me know.

I have phoned the collection agency and they have refered it back to UPS.

What a nightmare.

tara