 Local / Australia / 871
  RE: Found some circa 1997 system sets

(...) it wouldn't surprise me if Coles in Tas has/had some lego, as I don't believe that there are all that many k-mart stores down there, and this is the only way they could sell some of the larger sets in Tas. Anyway, selling lego in supermarkets (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego in Supermarkets

(...) Well, there are only marginally more Coles supermarkets than Kmarts, there's a Kmart in each city (2 in Hobart) and every Kmart has a Coles s'market in the same building. The few other Coles stores are geographically not very far away. The (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego in Supermarkets

(...) Maybe someone had shoplifted it from another store and forgot they had it, and dumped it ;^) pete.w (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)