 Local / Australia / 925
Re: Lego in Supermarkets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 04:27:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:

On the topic of Lego in supermarkets, on Friday I found a Duplo 2252
Canister for $6 (normal retail $29.95), a nice cheap present for my
nephew. This was at my local Purity supermarket
(Purity/Roelf Vos=Woolworths), and is the one and only Lego set I have
seen there (or in any other store in this chain) ever.
I wonder where it came from?!

Maybe someone had shoplifted it from another store and forgot they had it,
and dumped it  ;^)

pete.w