 Local / Australia / 8691
Re: Bugs train setup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:10:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Who are these BUGs? Names to faces, names to faces! • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it!
OK, they are:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=149186

Mel Brown (left), Mark Harrison (right)

I demand that shocking and terrible looking picture be taken down at once!!!
I look like a fruit cake! Peter, I thought you said I never got in that
pic???  Argghhhh it's hideous!  ;)

Mel... my excuse for looking so... urgh is ummm...
Iwasunawarethatthiswasbeingtaken? he  he   he....

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=149190
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=149187

In both:

Gary Quinlan (left, Chief Engineer), Peter Parsons (right, Construction
Master)

For more BUGS (but still not all), see:

http://www.ozbricks.com/bugs/

Kerry