 Local / Australia / 8650
8649  |  8651
Subject:
Bugs train setup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:33:10 GMT

As promised, here is a sneak preview of the BUGS train setup. The real show is
in 4 weeks time, a first for Australia, having lego at a model trian show.
Thanks to Aaron for the quick work of getting the pictures up on brickshelf,
see the link below.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14985

But please note the setup is not complete and the final product will probably
look a bit different. But it gives a good indication of the progress to date
and the work put in by all the BUGS.

Gary
keep on building.
Town BUG