 Local / Australia / 8677
Re: Interstate Gathering names...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:50:47 GMT

Whatever happened to "LegOz"?

"Melody Brown" <brickzone@brickzine.com> wrote in message
news:Gu8pHI.9LH@lugnet.com...
Just a suggestion... what names have you southerners come up with as far • as
interstate gatherings go?  If there is none, how about we make an official
one for all of Australia?  So everytime there is an Interstate Gathering • it
would be referred as that particular name... like *'blah blah' - Brisbane*
<-- depending where it's held.

As everyone knows the biggy in the states is 'Brickfest'... so I've come • up
with a few... (yeah right, lol) ;)

Brick-a-thon /Brickathon
OZfest/Ausfest
BrickNation
BrickCarn
Brickival...

Or what about something clever and catchy that stands for something
(Acronym.  It's hard to get away from 'brick' especially when trying to • use
something that goes with what we all love... Lego/bricks etc...

Anyway... come up with some suggestions... Unless there is already one...
I'd hate to keep referring to the meet as 'Queens Birthday Interstate Lego
Meeting' etc.

Mel

noooo not QBILM either ;)