 Local / Australia / 8672
Re: Interstate Gathering names...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:49:10 GMT

IIRC LUGfest was used for the last interstate gatherings.

Well, it's BrickFest on the East Coast of the USA an BrickWest on the West
Coast, so we could have

BrickBest
BrickDest
BrickGuest
BrickJest
BrickLest
BrickNest
BrickPest
BrickQuest
BrickRest
BrickTest
BrickVest [aka Full Plastic Jacket]
BrickZest

or on a more location-oriented approach

BrickDownUnder
BrickUpsideDown
BrickFarWest
BrickOutBack

or wait for this

BeyondTheBlackBrick

or maybe a typically Australian town name:

Bricka Bricka

Kerry