 Local / Australia / 8483
Re: Contacting LEGO Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:06:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Or free call on 1800 683 100

Interestingly the freecall number comes up if you lookup Lego in Qld but not
if you lookup Lego in NSW.

Same with most companies that have a 1800 number. They usually say something
like "Call 1800 xxx xxx, or 02 xxxx xxxx in NSW". This is to reduce their costs
for local callers. You can still use the 1800 number locally, it just eats into
their bottom-line.

ROSCO