 Local / Australia / 8384
  Re: strange error on shop @ home

(...) That's pretty slack... not the sort of customer service you expect from LEGO. I presume you can get a suitable Dick Smith (or equivalent) plug pack to suit at a reasonable price, though. Still... why do they bother to send an incorrect power (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: strange error on shop @ home

(...) That's exactly what I asked them. They could have not included the speed regulator and made the set $80 cheaper. They said that because they are Europe S@H they stock for Europe. Yes an alternate 9V power adaptor works fine. Anthony (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)