 Local / Australia / 8378
Re: Next BUGS meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:12:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan writes:
Hello fellow bugs, I have been asked to post this for Ken, who is hosting the
next BUGS meeting.
whoooot!  Just caught up with this, I'm not spending as much time in .loc.au
these days as I should.

I'll be there, but I don't know the address, and I don't know Ken's email...
I'm confooozed... hey guys, I need help here! :)

someone please email me, dallasto@ozemail.com.au if you hadn't already
noticed :)

Michael
(www.dallaston.com)