 Local / Australia / 8348
Re: Next BUGS meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:28:47 GMT

Thanks Gary
Count me in

Aaron
FireBUG

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan writes:
Hello fellow bugs, I have been asked to post this for Ken, who is hosting the
next BUGS meeting.

"It has indeed been a long time since the last meeting and I like you am
beginning to get Shop at Home withdrawal symptoms.

Providing no other plans have been made I will host the next meeting.

When:   Sunday the 3rd March (providing this suits the majority)
Time:   10.30/11.00AM
Where:  MANSFIELD (close to Carindale)
Theme:  PLANES/TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES (+Boats)- anything that moves Transport
Lunch:  Provided

A shop at home order will be done after lunch, to speed up the process could
everybody wishing to purchase have a shopping list prepared.

Could you please post advice of the meeting to LUGNET.AU, and I will provide
the address on request to those who wish to attend.

Ken Wilson"

I will be there, along with the Chatter BUG.
All the best
Gary
Town BUG