 Local / Australia / 8343
  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) I always preferred the vegemite/butter on toast option as opposed to the vegemite/butter on bread option (one too many school lunches). Toast the bread evenly, add the butter quickly and spread so the butter melts completely, then spread the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

Oh no! Thes BEST way to eat Vegemite is: Warm or Hot Toast!!! with Melted Marge or Butter, spread thinly your vege into the melted Marge/Butter and let the Vege melt with it... eat while warm/hot... oooooh talk about drool! :))) Mel (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin (plus ulser relief - preventive/cure)

Here's a secret... vegemite is WONDERFUL for mouth ulsers :) And that is for most people, a fact! I tried it on myself when I get ulsers and I found it worked. I had two in my mouth that popped up the same time, the vegemote applied one went within (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) Hey, I wasn't recommending cold toast ;^) I was making sure the butter melting process was the important focus. Of course eat it as soon as possible :^) (...) That sounds good ! (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) Well, just to cause a riot, I *do* recommend cold toast. As long as the Vegemite's thick enough, the mixing is minimised! And butter's a lot better than margarine as a base. ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) All this talk of bread, toast... rubbish! Trust it to be down to Mike the leicester-boy to point out the true Australian way to eat vegemite... First, take a weetbix biscuit. Weetabix with an 'a' is not allowed, not Australian. Then, spread on (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston writes: <Snipped some yummy vegemite recipies> (...) Can I use Vita Brits instead of Weetbix? Hungrily considering all the alternatives... John (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

<cut> (...) LOL! Haha well of course, you are from down south after all :P Now are you recommending cold toast, because you make too much all at once and it goes cold or cause you take too long to prepare it? ;) Or even better still, you take it to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) Hey, if you're in need of sustenance, but lacking in options, the best choice is straight out of the jar! ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)