 Local / Australia / 8342
    Re: Vegemite Virgin —Ross Crawford
   (...) I generally use butter or margerine, as it makes the Vegemite easier to spread thin. But I sometimes take it straight too. (...) Definitely. (...) For beginners, less is definitely more. I've seen Vegemite Virgins swear off the stuff forever (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Vegemite Virgin —Maggie Cambron
   (...) pretty good, but chocolate is way better. If you do (as I did) and you start eating it regularly for a few weeks straight because it's there and you don't want it to go to waste (because most likely no one else in your family will want to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)