 Local / Australia / 828
Re: Roll Call thingie - nice work!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:23:04 GMT

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message
news:1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A4D51@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.
au...

http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/

what's hot this week? -- loc.au it seems

Ha! We rock like a big rocking thing!

No. 1 for the past hour, past 24 hours, and second only to
.general in the
last 7 days! loc.au.nsw.sys is also in the top 20 for the last 7 days!

Pete Callaway

<Shocked voice>
What...You mean we're also gaining on the americans...
</Shocked voice>

I think that it's imperative that we make a quick 9 posts, and get over the
mark for to become the no.1 group for the past seven days! Even if only
temporarily.

later,
David Drew.