 Local / Australia / 794
RE: Roll Call thingie - nice work!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 04:14:30 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Callaway [mailto:pcallaway@bmcl.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 2:11 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Roll Call thingie - nice work!

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
David Drew wrote in message ...

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message
Paul Baulch wrote in message ...
Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
Ben's roll call idea has worked out a treat - top marks.

Yeah, unfortunately we're still a long way from • catching up to the
Italians...  :-)

1346 and closing.

Ahh! The engineer (a large part) of me says! We're • closing, but is the rate
of postings to .au higher than the rate of postings to .it?

In other words, can we ever catch them, or is it just a • futile dream?

http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/

what's hot this week? -- loc.au it seems

Ha! We rock like a big rocking thing!

No. 1 for the past hour, past 24 hours, and second only to
.general in the
last 7 days! loc.au.nsw.sys is also in the top 20 for the last 7 days!

Pete Callaway

<Shocked voice>
What...You mean we're also gaining on the americans...
</Shocked voice>

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)