 Local / Australia / 8258
  Re: How many pinks are there

(...) With (...) the (...) This is what I did. I took a number of pieces off the HP sets (which are currently cluttering up my dining room table) and took them together to compare them on top of one another. And I agree that at some angles the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: How many pinks are there

(...) My theory goes something like this... There is very little that happens with Lego parts that TLC did not do intentionally. The flipped staircases notches may be one of the very few that I can recall. It is possible that the parts were made at (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: How many pinks are there

(...) coming (...) I'm a semi-regular visitor to the Port of Brisbane Authority and accustomed to seeing the grain handlers there. So now I have a mental image of a port in Denmark with vast silos of dubiously-dark-pink Scala plates being sucked up (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)