 Local / Australia / 821
  RE: Maxifigs (was: Why do you hate the Jar-Jar minifig?)

(...) Well, from memory, I've got one set of white shoulders, white arms and yellow hands, and need 2 more [or to be more precise I need 1 more, and an arm with 'pin' to connect into the shoulder], and I think I need 1 black shoulders with white (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Maxifigs (was: Hate the Jar-Jar minifig!)

(...) I've had a look and given the bits I have, I've got a 192, Policemen set, probably not complete. In any case there are two of the body/arm things in approprate colours and heads hands and hats to match. I don't have the apollo set although I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)