 Local / Australia / 8174
Re: My New Year's Day Surprise (and it wasn't Lego...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Hi,

Just thought I'd let you all know (ok, brag) that I've recently added
another budding Lego maniac to the world...

Excellent news!  Keep bringing those preLego buildering spawn and one day we
maybe able to rule the world! HAHAHAHA <--- devilish laugh - hehe :P

Lucy Ellen Rushton Brumby made a rather unexpected emergency entrance into
the world on the 1st January 2002, 8 weeks premature but weighing in at a
good 2.4 kg (5lb 6ozs).  Proud and besotted big brother Tom thinks she's got
the best birthdate ever as she'll always have fireworks to celebrate!

Awww, my Boss had a baby 2 months ago and she was a premmie too, now she
huge and ready to knock me over!

1st of Jan, and what a date that is, she didn't want to miss out on all the
fun, she doesn't want to wait till Feb, too close to Easter, now you'll have
more to celebrate on Jan the 1st :))

Lucy was due on the 25th February but was expected to be arriving in early
Feb due to pregnancy complications.  Well we never made it that far but
fortunately she is safe and well.  She is now breathing unassisted and is
off all the monitors and alarms, she just needs to grow a bit and learn to feed.

I hope you are ok and that all is well! - eek all those medical devices
scare me.  After watching my Boss's little darl grow up within the two
months, it doesn't take long for them to catch up to a child who's running
in on proper delivery date (she's at my work everyday).

And yes, she's got plenty of her own Lego waiting at home for her to grow
into it!

Wooohoo, the good stuff! :)

Congrats Deidre, you must be exhausted and proud! :)  Take care... Mel

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com