 Local / Australia / 8168
8167  |  8169
Subject:
My New Year's Day Surprise (and it wasn't Lego...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:11:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you all know (ok, brag) that I've recently added
another budding Lego maniac to the world...

Lucy Ellen Rushton Brumby made a rather unexpected emergency entrance into
the world on the 1st January 2002, 8 weeks premature but weighing in at a
good 2.4 kg (5lb 6ozs).  Proud and besotted big brother Tom thinks she's got
the best birthdate ever as she'll always have fireworks to celebrate!

Lucy was due on the 25th February but was expected to be arriving in early
Feb due to pregnancy complications.  Well we never made it that far but
fortunately she is safe and well.  She is now breathing unassisted and is
off all the monitors and alarms, she just needs to grow a bit and learn to feed.

And yes, she's got plenty of her own Lego waiting at home for her to grow
into it!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com