 Local / Australia / 8145
Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 01:38:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
For those of you interested, here are some pictures of my current project
that is consuming most of my free time, and the surroundings.  This is the
reason that I can't make it to the next interstate fest, as I will be
continuing to build this.

http://www.scrigbys.com/martin/house.html

Wow! That's a lot of tan and green...
Yes, those new bulk packs of greenery really came in handy.

Martin