 Local / Australia / 8131
Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:33:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
For those of you interested, here are some pictures of my current project
that is consuming most of my free time, and the surroundings.  This is the
reason that I can't make it to the next interstate fest, as I will be
continuing to build this.

http://www.scrigbys.com/martin/house.html

Martin

Hey Martin, you'll have to show us pics of it later on too as it gets closer
to completion.  We haven't even got the ole cement down on ours yet :(  I
hate paperwork...

From what I can remember, this is your 'kit' home isn't it?  Will there be a
Lego room too? :P

Mel