 Local / Australia / 8083
Re: Lego World Show - Indooroopilly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
Junior BUGs? Shouldn't that be Minor BUGs? As in "oh, that's just a minor
bug, you should be able to work around it".
Heh!  I'll have you know I'm a Minor Bug, and proud of it!

I saw a small something about the LWS (is that an acceptable acronym?) in
the 'What's On' section of yesterday's Courier Mail.  I'll probably head
down there myself sometime next week.

But not tomorrow... 40 degrees!?!
argargargargargargargargargargargargargargarg! :)

Michael (just a minor BUG, indeed!) Dallaston