 Local / Australia / 8082
Re: Lego World Show - Indooroopilly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:12:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Well.. went along and it was up and roaring, I bet no-one even showed up • for
that special preview event.

On the contrary, they were queuing for miles for the preview. I looked at
the queue and decided not to bother!

Kerry, you should have been handing out Junior BUG membership forms.

Junior BUGs? Shouldn't that be Minor BUGs? As in "oh, that's just a minor
bug, you should be able to work around it".

Cheers

Richie