 Local / Australia / 8068
    Re: June long weekend - Brisbane to host an Interstate Meeting!?! —Richie Dulin
   (...) I'd be interested, if I could coordinate it with a work trip to Brisbane. The problem would be the clash with the debut Train Show in Sydney... hmmm.... I could fly up Thursday am, work Thursday & Friday, Fest Saturday (or possibly Sunday) fly (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June long weekend - Brisbane to host an Interstate Meeting!?! —Ross Crawford
   (...) I'd have a similar problem - I'd really like to help with the train show. But it would give me a chance to visit my sister (at Karana Downs) who's always complaining I never visit 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)