 Local / Australia / 8069
Re: June long weekend - Brisbane to host an Interstate Meeting!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:32:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Hi all, just a proposal.  It's been talked and mentioned with other Aussie
Lug members about having an Interstate meeting up here in Sunny Brisbane,
perhaps say June this year if possible for everyone interested.

There is a long weekend in June so this would/could be a good time.  I'm
keep, I think Kevin Hall was interested... anyone else?

I'd be interested, if I could coordinate it with a work trip to Brisbane.
The problem would be the clash with the debut Train Show in Sydney...
hmmm.... I could fly up Thursday am, work Thursday & Friday, Fest Saturday
(or possibly Sunday) fly back, and help out at the train show on Monday.

I'd have a similar problem - I'd really like to help with the train show.
But it would give me a chance to visit my sister (at Karana Downs) who's
always complaining I never visit 8?)

ROSCO