 Local / Australia / 8068
Re: June long weekend - Brisbane to host an Interstate Meeting!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:02:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Hi all, just a proposal.  It's been talked and mentioned with other Aussie
Lug members about having an Interstate meeting up here in Sunny Brisbane,
perhaps say June this year if possible for everyone interested.

There is a long weekend in June so this would/could be a good time.  I'm
keep, I think Kevin Hall was interested... anyone else?

I'd be interested, if I could coordinate it with a work trip to Brisbane.
The problem would be the clash with the debut Train Show in Sydney...
hmmm.... I could fly up Thursday am, work Thursday & Friday, Fest Saturday
(or possibly Sunday) fly back, and help out at the train show on Monday.

We could hold it at
my house even, as I'll have a newly built house by then and since I have no
car we can/could hold it in the garage.  Anyone needing accomodation
is/would be welcome to stay at my joint.  Any adventurous people are welcome
to use the tent out in the back yard, if room is gobbled up too quickly.

Everyone is welcome if interested, anyone passing by from overseas are
welcome too!  Anyway like I said, just a proposal, something to think about
and talk about, let me know if anyone is interested!

Cheers

Richie