 Local / Australia / 8060
  Re: Help with train show.

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes all manner of good stuff about a prospective train show. Don't see myself manning a stand (being such a delicate flower, and not being a trainfiend) but there are some things I can do: kick in some dough provide (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help with train show.

(...) Kinda "Old Sydney Town" idea? Great! I love it. I can do any amount of old grey track for display engines. (...) Also excellent. Thanks in advance. (...) Given the legs haven't been completed yet, it's still variable. I was thinking 13 bricks (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help with train show.

(...) Hell no, this sounds fantastic. Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help with train show.

(...) Sounds excellent! (...) Not sure I understand what this last bit means? (...) Definitely not. Do we want anything (ie ships) under the bridge? If so, 13 bricks probably isn't enough, and we'll have to have a bridge with sloped approaches to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)