 Local / Australia / 803
  RE: Why do you hate the Jar-Jar minifig?

(...) But if you get the head off, it wouldn't be too bad as a gargoyle on a building...Or as an ornament on a bridge for a SW castle, like in the middle ages...'Por encourage les autres' :) Now that would have looked good on the Naboo capital ! (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Why do you hate the Jar-Jar minifig?

(...) JarJar makes a good statue. I used the head and hands from JarJar, and the reversed torso and legs from Anakin giving an all tan idol that stands quietly in the jungle overgrowth. (...) "You can tell we are Lego because we are not Playmobil." (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)