 Local / Australia / 7904
Re: major sale on pirate island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 02:09:01 GMT

Hi,
I have recently got the 6292 Islander Set for $44.76AU from Big W in
Highpoint, Melbourne so if anyway wants to know where to get them, they had
lots and lots of them there!

Regards,
James

In lugnet.loc.au, David Dallaston writes:
I think there's going to be riots if they don't make an appearance up here
by christmas. ;)

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Drats I missed the train (too late for your posting)... I still have not
been able to get hold of this yet :/  I need three sets!  That would be
best!  Please, If anyone can help, that would be Bonza!