 Local / Australia / 7900
Re: major sale on pirate island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley writes:
I'm making a trip to my other local BigW (cleaned the first one out before
they put the prices up) to buy 1 Fire station.

If anyone wants a Pirate Island, let me know within the next 2 hours and
I'll pick one up if they have any, but they should as I haven't been there
yet :)

-Brad

Drats I missed the train (too late for your posting)... I still have not
been able to get hold of this yet :/  I need three sets!  That would be
best!  Please, If anyone can help, that would be Bonza!

Thanks... Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
There seem to be none at Mt Ommaney or Mt Gravatt (Garden City) :(

Still searching...

Mel