 Local / Australia / 7882
Re: AdeLUG's #3 - trading list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:19:34 GMT

Here is the trading list for Sunday.

WANTED

BARRY
Lt grey 1 x 12 brick (x1)
Lt grey 2 x 12 plate (x1)
White 2 x 2 L bricks lots needed
White 2 x 2 plates lots needed
Bread (french sticks)
Black 2 x 2 corner slopes- both inverted(1) and normal (lots).

CARL
Please look at these pages:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/inventory/partspic.
html
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/inventory/figpic.ht
ml
Anything on the above pages I want.
Also -
Large plates 4xN & > (yellow, blue, red, other)
large staircases & slides.
any Pink pieces (esp. bricks & plates)
Blacktron 1 figures (or just torso)

BEN