 Local / Australia / 7857
7856  |  7858
Subject:
AdeLUG's #3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:34:57 GMT

Greetings fellow AdeLUGgers (& other passers-by)

I have just come to the realisation that if we want to have our 3rd meeting
at my place before February then it will have to be now (for those who don't
already know, my wife is due to give birth at the end of the year.)

Either Saturday or Sunday of the 2 weekends before Xmas suit me (15th, 16th,
22nd, 23rd)
If you are interested, let me know by posting a message or eMailing me.

Alternatively the meeting can be held somewhere else early in the new year
(any suggestions?).

Looking forward to your reply.

Carl
--