 Local / Australia / 7881
Re: AdeLUG's #3 - more details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:54:19 GMT

Hi all

AdeLUGs #3
Sunday the 16th, 10:30 - 3:00
Carls House @ Flagstaff Hill (email me for the address)

ALL WELCOME

What to Bring.
We will buy some takeaway for lunch (alternatively bring something with
you).
LEGO :-)
(I will make a trading wanting list soon).

Who Is Coming -
Carl Watson & Ben Westwood (hosts)
Tom Williams
Barry White
Don Lee
Mark Hobba?
Jane McDermott?

Not Coming -
Shona Brodley
Jon D Hayward

Have Not Heard From -
John Porter
Heather Wallace
Che Bojko
Ben & Carol

p.s. I am having some trouble with my emails :-(, if you think that I
haven't got one of your messages, then please re-send it to both
cbccwats@pop.ihug.com.au & cbccwats@hotmail.com

Thanks

Carl
--