 Local / Australia / 7771
Re: S'fest XI?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:28:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
The date for the next S'Fest was set for 2 December (to avoid the Christmas
rush) with the venue being somewhere local to Andrestavia (ie Central Coast).
Any more details yet?
I am happy to hire the Hornsby Heights Hall again (but I haven't checked on
availability yet) as an alternative.

I'm not posting more info, just refreshing the thread.

James (who notes that 2 dec is just 13 sleeps away.)