 Local / Australia / 7778
Re: S'fest XI?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:07:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
The date for the next S'Fest was set for 2 December (to avoid the • Christmas
rush) with the venue being somewhere local to Andrestavia (ie Central • Coast).
Any more details yet?
I am happy to hire the Hornsby Heights Hall again (but I haven't checked • on
availability yet) as an alternative.
I wonder if 2 Dec was early enough to avoid the Christmas rush?
Should we defer S'Fest XI until January??
I personally would prefer it to be in Jan...as I am very busy with work
coming up to Xmas.... and I havent had time to organise any meeting
place....:  (

Two thumbs for that idea from me, I'll be moving shortly (no more net for a
while :( )and will finally be reunited with my LEGO. What about a larger
gathering around 26Jan long w/end inviting MUGs, BUGs, HUGs/TUGs, and PLUGs
(if they can make it)?

That sounds good! Like Martin said, maybe try & arrange somewhere neutral? 8?)

Might be a good opportunity for TALC I, as well? I've already got ideas for the
"Spin me" challenge!

ROSCO