 Local / Australia / 7770
Re: how long do ozbricks orders usually take to arrive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:31:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
a few days?
a week?
a month?
how long?

   Mine took five days from payment receipt.  But then
   again, I popped for Express Airmail for my >200
   tan and darkgrey large plates.  :D  So it depends on
   how you had them shipped, and when they got your
   payment.

   Or, if you haven't ordered yet, talk to 'em, they're
   nice folks out there yonder.

   best

   LFB