 Local / Australia / 7743
Re: Bad news re 15% off at target recently (cosmic disturbances - Meteor Showers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:07:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
[snip]
(*) This prediction is brought to you by the same person who predicted that
Hill of Grace (**) would win this year's Melbourne Cup.

(**) For those of you who have already forgotten this year's Melbourne Cup,
Hill of Grace was the horse that came in 2nd last, and minus the jockey.

Something's generally wrong with predictions at the moment (a cosmic
disturbance perhaps?) - it's not that long ago I was scoffing at the idea of
S@H being available in Australia, and I'd given up on my quest for a
Discount Millenium Falcon.

Maybe it has to do with the upcoming Meteor Shower that we are expecting, it
apparently is to be the best in 150 years!  Go read and then watch on Monday
next week!!! http://news.ninemsn.com.au/National/story_21905.asp

Mel

Cheers

Richie
Toying with the idea of predicting that Ep II sets will be way overpriced ;-)