 Local / Australia / 7740
Re: Bad news re 15% off at target recently
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:46:10 GMT

convinced that the UCS Tie Interceptor will sell at $175, and I predict (*)
that we will see this set being discounted further to clear them, maybe
after Christmas.

Acording to several sources, they will be comming down to $99 sometime.