 Local / Australia / 7674
Re: Lego Xmas Cards (email me if interested)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 08:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
G'day all, I have a contact in the US who has a pile of Christmas cards for
sale, there is 6 in the pack and they include envelopes.  They are genuine
Lego cards and on the front is the Lego Santa Minifig (his beard is
partially silver?).  On the back is a collage of Lego Santa's.

Here are a few details taken from both email and ebay;

"And yes, they ARE genuine Lego brand.  The red box with white Lego
lettering is on them.  Plus, I bought them at a Lego store."

Are LEGO producing cardboard items now ?
These skills were probably utilised in the manufacture of the roof on
Hogwarts Facade and Hagrid's Hutch ;^)

You Dag!  Never seen the Calendar?  Thats called cardboard too :P and the
magazines and books are related too mwhahaha.  I hope these roof pieces are
not the thinness of a Chrissy card though... that would be bad... the mag's
are already in line for whenever you run out of toilet paper... is that why
people take mag's and books to the loo?

Dare I mention the three HP sets we are yet to see.

Waiting, waiting... waiting all day...  Can't wait!  Neeeeed them... hurrrryyyy!

pete.w (if it's not ABS, it's not real LEGO)

Mel (why does xmas have to arrive so soon?)