 Local / Australia / 7671
7670  |  7672
Subject:
Lego Xmas Cards (email me if interested)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:45:23 GMT

G'day all, I have a contact in the US who has a pile of Christmas cards for
sale, there is 6 in the pack and they include envelopes.  They are genuine
Lego cards and on the front is the Lego Santa Minifig (his beard is
partially silver?).  On the back is a collage of Lego Santa's.

Here are a few details taken from both email and ebay;

"And yes, they ARE genuine Lego brand.  The red box with white Lego
lettering is on them.  Plus, I bought them at a Lego store."

and from the ebay site:

"Gray parts of Santa's beard on the front of the card are shiny; the scan
doesn't show it well. Inside says "Merry Christmas." The cards are about 4.5
inches wide and 7.5 inches tall. Packages are sealed, but there may be some
tears in the plastic packaging. These are VERY hard to find."

If anyone is interested, please email me asap and let me know the quanity
you'd like.  I can also email you a picture of the cards too!

email me at: sebastjan@dingoblue.net.au

Many thanks... Mel