 Local / Australia / 7672
Re: music clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 01:20:15 GMT

http://www.abc.net.au/rage/playlist/archive/2001/20011102.htm

A Love Story From Outer Space - TAHITI 80

In lugnet.loc.au, Shona Brodley writes:
hi everyone im just watching rage on the abc and just seen a clip by a band
called Tahiti8.  The clip was a little lego movie set it was pretty cool
didnt get the name of the song something about she loves me............love
from outer space.  (space theme clip, ver cool)bye